Why should you come to a class with Cupcake Treats?
- Small classes of 4-10 students (depending on class) means great student support
- Affordable classes of all types of baking and decorating for all ages 8 and up.
- Two locations for classes, one centrally in the city with ample free parking, other in north eastern suburbs.
- Structured lessons with workbooks so you have a record of what you learned
- Main instructor has over three years full time cake decorating and baking experience and Regency TAFE Patisserie School training
- Ongoing assistance – need help 6 months after the class? Or even a year? Just email us, we’d love to help! And send us your photos too. Nothing better than seeing what a student can produce after visiting us!
Please read the FAQ page before registering in any of our classes or emailing – the FAQ should answer all of your questions.
To get all the latest information on classes, including new dates, we recommend you register for the Newsletter.
If you have no cake, cupcake or dessert class experience, we recommend you start with these classes. They start from the fundamentals (your oven and equipment), with a demonstration and then a chance for you to have a go.
Intermediate Cupcake and Cake Classes
Before you tackle these classes it is recommended you have completed one of the classes in the Beginners section.
• Cupcakes 102 – $80 per student, 12 students maximum
• Giant Cupcakes – $90 per student, 8 students maximum
• Fondant Modelling – $80 per student, 10 students maximum
• Present Cake - Coming 2013 at the Valley View studio
• Art of Macarons – $120 per student, 8 students maximum (specific OH&S and age rules apply to this class)
• Cake Pops – $70 per student, 8 students maximum
• Chocolate Delights – $70 per student, 8 students maximum
Advanced Modelling Classes (coming February 2013 at the Valley View studio)
These classes are available to all skill levels, but it is helpful to have a basic understanding of fondant and gumpaste before attending. We highly recommend Cupcakes 101.
All of these classes have a maximum of 6 students.
Currently we do not have pricing or a schedule for these classes.
• Sugar Flowers
• Gumpaste High Heels
• Cake Topper Animal Modelling